Saturday, January 2, 2010







Christmas week was quite interesting at our house. On christmas eve our furnace stopped working, and by morning it was 58 deg. in our house. The kids hardly noticed the tempature. Then we went to Grandpa Johns and Grandma Barbs where we spent a couple of nights until we could get it fixed. I think I gained ten pounds with granpa's cooking it is so yummy! Since we got home Jer and I have spent sometime playing Mario world on the Wii it is so fun, very close to the original which we all loved.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you got that furnace fixed it could have been a cold winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I happen to know you took a photography class and did very well! I can tell by the great pics! Now just use the red eye reduction ;)

    ReplyDelete